“This is a simple and delicious recipe. After making them the first time my husband said ‘no more’ to beef burgers. These are really good – any cooking method may be used, and they freeze very well. The recipe can also be used for meatballs or meat loaves.” Actually Delicious Turkey Burgers – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into 12 patties.
- Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium heat, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 183 calories; 9.5 g fat; 2.3 g carbohydrates; 20.9 g protein; 90 mg cholesterol; 354 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Trudi Davidoff, Photo Credit: StockSnap (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.