“This is a simple and delicious recipe. After making them the first time my husband said ‘no more’ to beef burgers. These are really good – any cooking method may be used, and they freeze very well. The recipe can also be used for meatballs or meat loaves.” Actually Delicious Turkey Burgers – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into 12 patties.
- Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium heat, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).
Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 183 calories; 9.5 g fat; 2.3 g carbohydrates; 20.9 g protein; 90 mg cholesterol; 354 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Trudi Davidoff, Photo Credit: StockSnap (pixabay)