Becky’s Chicken Salad
“A delicious, rich and tasty cold chicken salad! Whipped cream gives this a lift. Serve on a lettuce leaf or in sandwiches.” Becky’s Chicken Salad – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 1/2 cups diced and chilled, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup sliced, seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a medium bowl, whip cream to soft peaks.
- Combine meat, celery, grapes, almonds, parsley, salt, and mayonnaise with whipped cream. Chill.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Try this recipe with leftover turkey, too.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 23.6 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 43 mg cholesterol; 388 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Becky Riley, Photo Credit: Toa Heftiba (unsplash)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.