This recipes for Blueberry Pie is the best when made with fresh picked blueberries! It is a beautiful sight with a lattice top.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Blueberry Pie – Ingredients
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1 tablespoon butter
Blueberry Pie – Directions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cinnamon, and sprinkle over blueberries.
- Line pie dish with one pie crust. Pour berry mixture into the crust, and dot with butter. Cut remaining pastry into 1/2 – 3/4 inch wide strips, and make lattice top. Crimp and flute edges.
- Bake pie on lower shelf of oven for about 50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Per Serving: 366 calories; 16.6 g fat; 52.6 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 318 mg sodium.
Recipe by: ASHESP, Photo Credit: tookapic (pixabay)