“These little delights will be the star of any brunch gathering! You can substitute applesauce for mashed bananas, if desired. Use your favorite yogurt to fill the cups and top with fresh fruit of your choice!” Breakfast Granola Cups – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup mashed banana
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups yogurt
- Spray 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Whisk banana, honey, and almond extract together in a bowl until smooth. Whisk oats, cinnamon, and salt together in another bowl. Stir oat mixture into banana mixture until evenly mixed. Press mixture into the base and up the sides of the prepared muffin cups. Refrigerate until chilled and firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove muffin cups from refrigerator and press each firmly into the base and sides of the muffin cups again.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and fragrant, 10 to 12 minutes. Press sides of granola cup into the muffin cup again with a spoon. Let cool for 20 minutes before removing from muffin cups. Fill each cooled cup with yogurt.
Per Serving: 194 calories; 3.1 g fat; 34 g carbohydrates; 8.8 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 184 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Gruntled Gourmand, Photo Credit: JESHOOTS (pixabay)