“This is an easy tasty meatloaf. It tastes as good as it smells!” Brown Sugar Meatloaf – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup finely crushed saltine cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 5×9 inch loaf pan.
- Press the brown sugar in the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over the sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly all remaining ingredients and shape into a loaf. Place on top of the ketchup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until juices are clear.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Recipe by: Carol, Photo Credit: Marlita Media (pixabay)