“This is a very moist carrot cake using baby food carrots. I frost it with a Cream Cheese Frosting, then cut into bars. Carrot Cake Bars” You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 (4 ounce) jars carrot baby food
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10×15 inch jelly roll pan. Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, oil and eggs until smooth. Mix in the flour mixture. Stir in the baby food carrots.
- Spread batter into a 10×15 inch jelly roll pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
Per Serving: 412 calories; 25.2 g fat; 44 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 375 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Linda, Photo Credit: (pixabay)