Chocolate Keto Mousse
“Chocolate Keto Mousse is sweet treats that help me overcome my sugar cravings. It’s dairy-free, filling, ready in 5 minutes and packed with good fats.” Chocolate Keto Mousse – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup creamed coconut milk (240 g / 8.5 oz)
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (Dutch process) or raw cacao powder (16g / 0.6 oz)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 6-12 drops liquid Stevia extract (Clear / Vanilla / Coconut) or other healthy low-carb sweetener
- Place a can of coconut milk into the fridge overnight. Don’t shake the can before opening. It should get very thick and the solids should separate from water. If it doesn’t, you need to try another brand. Once thick, transfer to a bowl (without the water!). The extracted cream will be used for the mousse. To get a cup of creamed coconut milk, you’ll need 1-2 cans coconut milk.
- Whip in the raw cocoa powder – electric mixer will make the mousse really smooth and works best.
- Add cinnamon and stevia.
- Whip until smooth and creamy.
- Place in a serving glass and garnish with a pinch of shredded coconut or toasted flaked coconut.
- You can also top the mousse with some berries (blackberries are the lowest in carbs).
- Enjoy! 🙂
- The mousse is best served after chilled for at lest an hour and then topped with toasted flaked coconut. To toast the coconut, place it on a non-stick pan and let it brown while stirring (1-2 minutes).
Per Serving: 419 calories; 42.9 g fat; 7.6 g carbohydrates; 6.2 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: olepeshkina
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.