“An easy and impressive way to make a great dessert. Whip them up and watch them disappear!” Homemade Cream Puffs – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- Mix together vanilla instant pudding mix, cream and milk. Cover and refrigerate to set.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a large pot, bring water and butter to a rolling boil. Stir in flour and salt until the mixture forms a ball. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon or stand mixer, beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. Centers should be dry.
- When the shells are cool, either split and fill them with the pudding mixture, or use a pastry bag to pipe the pudding into the shells.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 190 calories; 13.3 g fat; 15.2 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 77 mg cholesterol; 231 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Shellie Wendel, Photo Credit: La-fontaine (pixabay)