“These Delicious Black Bean Burritos are soooo good, you’ll want to have them every night.” Delicious Black Bean Burritos – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno peppers
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven heated to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Place onion, bell pepper, garlic and jalapenos in skillet, cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Pour beans into skillet, cook 3 minutes stirring.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to skillet with salt.
- Cook for 2 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir cilantro into mixture.
- Spoon mixture evenly down center of warmed tortilla and roll tortillas up.
- Serve immediately.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Easy Cleanup! If you make this in a slow cooker, using a slow cooker liner can make cleanup easier.
Per Serving: 692 calories; 35.8 g fat; 70.2 g carbohydrates; 21.2 g protein; 47 mg cholesterol; 1803 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Jessie, Photo Credit: Bryan Guzman (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.