“No time to make delicious low homemade low carb candy? Think again. These wonderful all natural sugar free and keto peppermint patties can be made quick and easy. ” Easy Keto Peppermint Patties – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 ounces sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons non-hydrogenated shortening
- 1/2 cup powdered low carb sweetener or powdered powdered erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite or 1/4 cup additional sweetener
- 1/2 cup coconut oil must be kind that gets solid in fridge
- 2 teaspoons peppermint flavor or extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Line two baking sheets with wax paper, parchment paper or non-stick silicon mat.
- In a chocolate melter or double boiler, melt chocolate chips with shortening. Keep warm after chocolate chips melt completely.
- With an electric mixer, blend the sweeteners with the coconut oil. If the coconut oil is very hard, you may need to warm it slightly before mixing it with the sweeteners. Then add the extracts and cream. The peppermint filling should be a creamy paste.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop tablespoon sized mounds evenly onto one of the baking sheets lined with the non-stick sheet. Flatten each mound slightly with a knife or spoon.
- Place baking sheet into freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Dip each frozen filling into the chocolate and place onto the other lined baking sheet. Be sure to place the bumpy side down with the flat side up because it will result in better looking chocolate coated candies.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 126 calories; 13 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 0.9 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Southern Light Studios
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.