“This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. It won’t take long to make at all, and it’s quite good!” Easy Meatloaf – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5×9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Recipe by: Janet Caldwell, Photo Credit: Conger Design (pixabay)