“A quick fried rice like you get at your favorite Chinese restaurant. A couple of eggs, baby carrots, peas and soy sauce is all you need.” Fried Rice Restaurant Style – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups enriched white rice
- 4 cups water
- 2/3 cup chopped baby carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- soy sauce to taste
- sesame oil, to taste (optional)
- In a saucepan, combine rice and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, boil carrots in water about 3 to 5 minutes. Drop peas into boiling water, and drain.
- Heat wok over high heat. Pour in oil, then stir in carrots and peas; cook about 30 seconds. Crack in eggs, stirring quickly to scramble eggs with vegetables. Stir in cooked rice. Shake in soy sauce, and toss rice to coat. Drizzle with sesame oil, and toss again.
(Easy Cleanup) Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 8.4 g fat; 39.7 g carbohydrates; 5.8 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 381 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Jo Strander, Photo Credit: sunwhan (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.