Keto Bites: General Tso’s Chicken
If you’re looking for ways to spice up boring old chicken breast, this Keto Bites: General Tso’s Chicken is bursting with flavor thanks to a delicious and easy sauce! Keto Bites: General Tso’s Chicken – You must try this recipe.
I make these chicken wings for my family or friends, they are always a huge hit. Everyone loves them! Keto Bites: General Tso’s Chicken.
This chicken is fantastic. I think the depth of flavor that the Hoisen sauce adds makes it worth the extra few carbs, same goes with the chili paste.
If you’re in a bind for time and can’t cook them in the oven, there’s an easy solution. Instead of only par-frying them, fry them so they’re cooked all the way through, drizzle the sauce on top, and serve.
If you like this, you can try similar recipes:
- Keto Coconut Flour Chicken Tenders
- One-Pot Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli
- Easy Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Keto Cream of Chicken Soup with Bacon
- Keto Zucchini Chicken Alfredo
- Bacon Ranch Chicken Keto Pizza
- Instant Pot Mexican Chicken Fajita Soup
- Keto Chicken Parmesan
- Low Carb Gluten Free City Chicken
- Low Carb Italian Chicken Cacciatore
- Low Carb Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas
- Low Carb Gluten Free Chicken Milanese
- Chicken with Ginger Pesto
- Low Carb Caprese Hasselback Chicken
- Cheesy Broccoli and Chicken Casserole
- Beer Lime Grilled Chicken
- Indian Keto Chicken Korma
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other keto / low-carb recipes as well!
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.