“This broccoli cauliflower salad combines fresh raw veggies, crunchy nuts, creamy dressing, and bacon..” Keto Broccoli Cauliflower Salad – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Swerve (or preferred sweetener)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups chopped raw cauliflower
- 3 cups chopped raw broccoli
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 8 pieces cooked bacon, crumbled
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, Swerve, salt, and pepper in a medium sized bowl (or mason jar).
- Set aside
- Add the chopped broccoli and cauliflower, onion, crumbled bacon, and sliced almonds to a large bowl.
- Drizzle with prepared dressing and toss to combine.
- Salad can be served immediately or refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
- The vegetables get better the longer the flavors are allowed to combine in the fridge!
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 207 calories; 18.5 g fat; 4.7 g carbohydrates; 5.7 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 300 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Chef James, Photo Credit: janecasnov
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.