“So the cookies? They’re delicious! They remind me of Chips Ahoy style cookies, but with a softer middle. They’re perfect for dunking in a glass of coconut or almond milk, and absolutely perfect for kids.” Keto Chocolate Chunk Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 3 tbsp. Unflavored Whey Protein
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp. Psyllium Husk
- 8 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 10 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 large Egg
- 5 bars Chocoperfection (or other 95%+ Cocoa Bar)
- Mix dry ingredients together (almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk, baking powder, whey protein).
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat room temperature butter together until light in color.
- Add erythritol and stevia and beat again.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and beat again until fully combined. Then, sift dry ingredients over wet ingredients and mix together.
- Chop 5 bars of chocoperfection into chunks and mix into dough.
- Roll dough out into a log and cut into 16 slices.
- Roll dough into balls, place on a silpat, then press with the base of a mason jar.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, let cool, and enjoy!
Per Serving: 118 calories; 10.8 g fat; 1.6 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Jules (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.