“Grab your favorite mug and whip up these super quick and easy lip-smacking keto muffins with a robust chocolate taste. A gluten and dairy-free treat, ready in 5 minutes! No microwave? No problems. You can bake them in the oven as well.” Keto Chocolate Muffin in a Mug – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tbsp almond flour or hazelnut flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp erythritol (optional)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp coconut oil or butter for greasing the mugs
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 1½ tbsp melted coconut oil or butter
- ½ oz. sugar-free dark chocolate
- Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in egg and melted coconut oil or butter.
- Mix until smooth.
- Add coarsely chopped chocolate and pour into two well-greased coffee mugs or microwave-safe ramekins.
- Microwave at maximum power for 1-11⁄2 minutes (700 watts).
- Remove and let cool for a minute.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped coconut cream or sour cream if you tolerate dairy.
- Keep in mind that the muffin will initially swell to double its size while cooking in the microwave, then it will shrink. Fill the mug to a maximum of two-thirds.
- Special occasion? Whip up some keto buttercream and pipe a nice rosette on top. These muffins can also be decorated with berries and whipped cream.
Per Serving: 230 calories; 21 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Sophie Håkansson
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.