“This keto chocolate souffle’ has great nutrition value! Lots of good fat and protein and some fiber too. The unsweetened chocolate makes it also just sweet enough for a treat without overindulging the sweet flavor and spiking your insulin!” Keto Chocolate Souffle’ – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 tablespoon butter for buttering dish
- ⅓ cup Lakanto Monk Fruit sugar plus additional for sprinkling
- 5 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 3 large egg yolks at room temperature
- 6 large egg whites
- Accompaniment: coconut whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Generously butter soufflé dish.
- Melt the unsweetened chocolate in a metal bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, (bain marie) stirring constantly until fully melted.
- Remove bowl from heat and whisk in yolks with a fork, the mixture will harden.
- Whisk whites with a pinch of salt in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed gradually adding the ⅓ cup Lakanto a little at a time, continuing to whisk until whites just hold stiff peaks.
- Stir about 1 cup egg whites into chocolate mixture to lighten, then add the mixture to remaining whites, folding gently but thoroughly with a silicone spatula.
- Pour into soufflé dish and run the end of your thumb around inside edge of soufflé dish (this will help soufflé rise evenly).
- Bake in middle of oven until puffed and crusted on top but still jiggly in center, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 25 g fat; 3.4 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Alice P. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.