“A cozy, warm brew that is perfect for the holidays. Whip up this keto coffee-meets-cinnamon combo and enjoy as a warm-you-up treat or dessert. Simply luxurious…” Keto Cinnamon Coffee – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tbsp ground coffee
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- Mix ground coffee and cinnamon.
- Add piping hot water and brew as usual.
- Whip the cream using a whisk or a mixer until medium stiff peaks form.
- Serve the coffee in a tall mug (a glass mug is fun if you have it) and add the whipped cream on top.
- Finish with a small sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
- A tablespoon of heavy cream, mixed right into the coffee before you top it with whipped cream, can make this drink even creamier.
- Feel free to add a little vanilla (or peppermint) extract to the whipped cream for more flavor.
Per Serving: 136 calories; 14 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Emma Shevtzoff
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.