“These keto cream cheese truffles are decadent bites full of chocolate, coffee, and rum flavors. Instead of using chocolate we’re using unsweetened cocoa powder and cream cheese to make up the bulk of the truffle.” Keto Cream Cheese Truffles – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 4 tablespoons Swerve confectioners
- ¼ teaspoon liquid Stevia
- ½ teaspoon rum extract
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 24 paper candy cups for serving
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese, 1/4 cup of cocoa powder, Swerve, Stevia, rum extract, instant coffee, water, and heavy whipping cream.
- Use an electric hand mixer to whip all of the ingredients together until they are well combined. Place the bowl in the fridge for half an hour to chill before rolling.
- Spread the remaining 1/4 cup cocoa powder out. Roll heaping tablespoons in the palm of your hand to form balls, then roll them around in the cocoa powder. You will end up with about 24 total. Place them individually in small paper candy cups.
- Chill for an hour before serving.
Per Serving: 72 calories; 6.9 g fat; 1.6 g carbohydrates; 1.2 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 41 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Gloria T. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.