“The smell of homemade gingerbread filling the house, good ol’ fashioned yumminess! This keto gingerbread Bundt cake is moist, tender and spicy. And you know what? It has Christmas written all over it!” Keto Gingerbread Bundt Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4½ oz. butter
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 6 eggs
- 5 tbsp erythritol
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 6 oz. almond flour
- 1 oz. coconut flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ cup roasted and chopped almonds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease the bundt pan with butter or line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter together with the spices on low heat.
- Allow to cool.
- In a larger bowl, beat eggs, sweetener and vanilla really fluffy with a hand mixer.
- Stir in cream cheese.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt separately to remove any clumps.
- Mix everything, including the melted butter, into a smooth batter.
- Let rest for a few minutes.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake on the bottom rack for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick or skewer inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool a bit before removing from the bundt pan.
- Decorate with “candied” chopped almonds or nuts. Melt 1-2 tablespoons of sweetener in a frying pan over medium-high heat and add ¼ cup roughly chopped almonds or nuts. Combine well and allow to cool.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 21 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Emma Shevtzoff
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.