“Insane chocolate creaminess in a cup is what we’re offering. Think butter. Think chocolate. Think hints of vanilla. Think pure keto love.” Keto Hot Chocolate – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 oz. unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp powdered erythritol (optional)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Put the ingredients in a tall beaker to use with an immersion blender.
- Mix for 15–20 seconds or until there’s a fine foam on top.
- Pour the hot cocoa carefully into to cups and enjoy.
- If you want to make your hot cocoa even richer, add a dollop of whipped coconut cream before serving. Or whipped heavy cream if you tolerate dairy.
- If you want something extra, add a few chocolate shavings or a sprinkle of cinnamon on top!
Per Serving: 216 calories; 23 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Emma Shevtzoff
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.