“This Instant Pot matcha cheesecake is for those of you who want to eat cheesecake, but don’t want to fuss with the process of making it.” Keto Instant Pot Matcha Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup Swerve confectioners
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Swerve confectioners
- Sugar-free maple syrup
- Add the cream cheese, Swerve, coconut flour, vanilla extract, whipping cream, and matcha powder to a mixing bowl.
- Mix together until well combined. Add in the eggs one at a time.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into a well greased spring form pan. You will need a pan that is no larger than 6-7 inches so that it fits inside your Instant Pot.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water into the bottom of your Instant Pot. Place the steam tray inside with the handles facing up (you will need these later.) Place the cheesecake on top of the tray then lock the lid and make sure that the valve is sealed.
- Pressure cook on high for 35 minutes then allow a 20 minute natural release.
- When you open the Instant Pot there may be some water on top of the cheesecake, just gently pat it off with a paper towel. A lot of the times I also find some cracks, but they are easily covered up with the sour cream topping.
- Mix the sour cream ans Swerve confectioners together. Spread it out over the top of the cheesecake.
- Allow the cheesecake to fully cool then store in the fridge for several hours before serving. Making this the day ahead is the best. I like to garnish the top with a sprinkle of matcha powder.
- Serve with a drizzle of sugar-free maple syrup. We have a recipe for a homemade version, but store bought is also great.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 350 calories; 33.2 g fat; 5.8 g carbohydrates; 8.4 g protein; 98 mg cholesterol; 285 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Bryan B., Photo Credit: Warut Chinsai
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.