Keto New York Cheesecake
“Made from a base of almonds and grass-fed butter and filled with cream cheese, cream, lemon and a little Keto friendly sweetener.” Keto New York Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups almond flour (200 g/ 7.1 oz)
- 6 tbsp melted butter (90 ml/ 3 fl oz)
- Optional: 3–5 drops stevia
- 900 g full-fat cream cheese (2 lb)
- 1/4 cup powdered Erythritol (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 10 – 20 drops liquid stevia (or to taste)
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder (18 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or 1-2 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- zest of 1 unwaxed lemon
- 100 ml double cream (45-55% fat) or heavy whipping cream (3.4 fl oz)
- 1 1/4 cup whipping cream (300 ml/ 10.1 fl oz)
- Optional: 1 1/4 cups fresh raspberries (180 g/ 6.3 oz) or any low-carb berry jam
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C/ 320 °F (fan assisted). Mix the ground almonds and butter in a bowl to form a dough.
- Lightly grease a non-stick 9 inch/ 23 cm loose bottom cake tin to prevent sticking. (Line the base with greaseproof liner if required.)
- Press the almond mix into the base of the tin and cook for 10 – 15 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Turn up the oven to 180 °C/ 355 °F (fan assisted). Add the erythritol, arrowroot and cream cheese to a mixing bowl. Whisk using an electric whisk until combined. Add the eggs and beat well. Slowly add the cream and whisk till smooth. Stir through the lemon zest and vanilla.
- Spoon the mix onto the base and level with a spatula.
- Loosely cover with tin foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. (This prevents the cheesecake going too brown on top). Remove the tin foil and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Loosen around the cake sides with a palate knife. This prevents the cheesecake cracking as it cools.
- Allow to fully cool and then place in the fridge to set (4 hours to overnight).
- Whip the cream until thick. Spread evenly on top of the Keto cheesecake using a palate knife.
- Slice and serve! Store in fridge for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
- Option to blitz the fresh raspberries and serve on top.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 483 calories; 50.1 g fat; 6.2 g carbohydrates; 10.5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Natallia Harahliad
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.