“These Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites are a yummy, low carb, high fat, no-bake dessert that will have you running back for more! ” Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup Lily’s Sugar Free chocolate (I used 1.5 bars)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Mix cream cheese, erythritol,and heavy whipping cream until smooth
- Mix in peanut butter and vanilla extract until fully combined, set aside
- Melt chocolate and mix with coconut oil
- Brush silicone cups (I use these*) with chocolate mixture and place in freezer for 5 minutes
- Repeat previous step and freeze for 10 minutes
- Place a couple spoonfuls of cheesecake fluff into cup and freeze for 15 minutes
- Top cups with chocolate to cover cheesecake fluff
- Freeze for 20 minutes covered or refrigerate for 1 hour
Per Serving: 233 calories; 21.9 g fat; 3.9 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: m_lexi (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.