“This amazing zucchini frittata looks and tastes amazing, and it’s just so quick and easy to make! Eggs, zucchini, and Gouda cheese make keto look good.” Keto Zucchini Frittata – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea sal
- t1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a medium iron skillet over medium heat; stir in onion. Cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Add zucchini and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Whisk eggs, cream, and nutmeg in a bowl. Pour over zucchini mixture and sprinkle with Gouda cheese.
- Place iron skillet in the preheated oven and bake until golden and set, 15 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 14.3 g fat; 6.3 g carbohydrates; 8.1 g protein; 176 mg cholesterol; 366 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Amber, Photo Credit: John D. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.