“Nut lovers will enjoy this delicious sugar free low carb chocolate walnut fudge. It has the consistency of real fudge and is loaded with chopped nuts.” Low Carb Chocolate Walnut Fudge – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 8 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup LC-Sweetened Condensed Milk mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup low carb sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla stevia drops
- 2 scoops unflavored whey protein 46 grams
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts divided
- Line a small rectangular dish with parchment paper. I used an 8×8 baking dish.
- In double boiler bowl, over pan of simmering water, melt together baking chocolate, condensed milk mix, water, heavy cream, and Swerve sweetener.
- Remove bowl from heat and add stevia, whey protein powder, and vanilla.
- Fold in 2/3 cup of the walnuts.
- Spread fudge mix into prepared container. Press remaining 1/3 cup nuts on top.
- Cool fudge in the refrigerator until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 71 calories; 6.8 g fat; 6 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Liz Seymour
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.