“With only 3 simple ingredients, coconut jelly is sure to become a regular.” Low Carb Coconut Jelly – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 20 grams grass-fed gelatin about 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 27 ounces coconut cream 2 cans (13.5 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon coconut stevia drops or preferred sweetener to taste (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- Soften gelatin in water for about a minute by sprinkling on top.
- Add hot water and stir well to dissolve.
- Pour coconut cream into a medium saucepan.
- Heat on medium to a slow boil.
- Add gelatin water to saucepan.
- Allow to cook for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sweetener and or extract if using.
- Pour into an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Refrigerate until set.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 22 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.