“Pumpkin pie and cookies are long time favorite holiday treats. Why not combine the two? Your family will love these low carb soft glazed sugar free chocolate chip pumpkin cookies.” Low Carb Glazed Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granular sugar equivalent sweetener
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar free semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- An additional 1/4 to 1/3 cup of coconut flour
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered confectioner sugar equivalent sweetener
- 2 teaspoons heavy cream (more or less for desired thickness)
- dash sugar-free vanilla extract
- Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, ground cloves, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter and granular sweetener with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Blend in pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- Drop by rounded tablespoon scoops onto greased cookie sheet or silicone baking mat.
- Bake at 350 °F for 10 to 15 minutes or until cookies have lightly browned.
- Cool slightly then remove and allow to cool completely on wire racks.
- Mix all glaze ingredients in small bowl to desired thickness.
- Drizzle or spread glaze over cooled cookies.
- *Please note that this carbohydrate count does not include erythritol. Studies have shown that erythritol has little to no affect on blood glucose levels. However, if you need to calculate total carbohydrates, add 6.3 g per cookie.
Per Serving: 63 calories; 5.6 g fat; 2.2 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.