“An easy to make low carb chocolate peanut butter cake. It’s a moist chocolate cake topped with sugar free peanut butter frosting.” Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups LC Foods Peanut Butter Powder
- 1 cup LC Foods Powdered Sweetener – Erythritol
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can LC Foods Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 cups LC Foods Powdered Sweetener – Erythritol
- 1 cup peanut butter powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons almond milk or coconut milk in carton
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line bottoms of two 9-inch round cake pans with parchment paper.
- Lightly grease the parchment paper and sides of pan so cake will remove easily.
- Stir together peanut butter powder, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, coconut cream, coconut oil, and vanilla extract to the dry mixture.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed about 2 minutes.
- Pour batter evenly between the two cake pans.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean and cake tests done.
- Cool on racks for about 10 minutes, then remove cake from pans and cool on rack completely before frosting.
- Beat butter in large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sweetener, peanut butter powder, vanilla extract, and half the almond milk.
- Beat on low speed until blended. Then beat on high speed, adding in remaining almond milk as needed to get desired consistency.
- Add in up to 1/4 cup of low carb chocolate chips to add in a richer chocolate flavor.
- To enhance the chocolate flavor, add 2 heaping teaspoons of instant coffee or espresso powder.
Per Serving: 332 calories; 29.9 g fat; 9.8 g carbohydrates; 10 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.