“Think it’s impossible to make a healthy, Italian lemon ricotta cheesecake? This keto friendly recipe will blow your mind but won’t blow up your belly!” Low Carb Italian Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp low carb sweetener
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup low carb sweetener
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Combine the melted butter, almond flour, sea salt, and sweetener in a medium mixing bowl.
- Spray a 9in. glass pie pan with non-stick cooking spray and gently press the crust into the pan. Bake it for 12-15 minutes then remove it from the oven and set on a rack to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer combine the cream cheese, ricotta cheese, sweetener, the lemon and vanilla extracts, and the lemon zest.
- Blend everything together on medium speed until the filling is creamy and smooth.
- In another medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Be gentle but be sure to completely mix all the ingredients.
- Pour the filling into the cooled crust and refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Try using a chilled mixing bowl when whipping the heavy cream, it will speed up the process.
- If needed, strain the filling before putting it into the cooled crust.
- Make sure to let the cheesecake chill for at least 4 hours so it can set before serving.
Per Serving: 339 calories; 16 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 8 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Natallia Yeupak
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.