“This low carb keto lasagna recipe is easy to make and tastes just like the real thing. In fact, over the years, I have been told many times that it should be called “Better Than the Real Thing” lasagna. ” Low Carb Keto Lasagna – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 large eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups Three Cheese Marinara Sauce, divided
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 tbsp whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp minced onion flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- This part will take the longest, so feel free to make the “noodles” the night before and just leave them in the fridge until you are ready for them.
- Preheat oven to 375° Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, cream together cream cheese and eggs.
- Next, add Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in mozzarella cheese and mix until well incorporated.
- Spread the mixture into the baking dish, forming a nice even layer.
- Bake on the middle rack for 20-25 minutes.
- When the “noodles” are done baking, cool in the fridge for about 20 minutes and then cut into thirds. This makes three perfectly sized “noodle” layers for an 8.5 X 4.5 X 2.5 loaf pan.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine ground beef, minced onion, oregano, garlic powder, dried basil and a pinch of salt. Cook until the meat is browned.
- Drain excess fat from pan and add ¾ cup marinara sauce to meat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour ¼ cup marinara sauce into bottom of loaf pan. Top with the first “noodle” layer
- Layer a third of the ground beef mixture. Top with ¼ cup mozzarella cheese and 3 tbsp ricotta cheese, and cover with another “noodle” layer. Repeat these steps.
- Cover the top “noodle” layer with remaining ground beef, and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over top. Bake for 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 486 calories; 33.9 g fat; 8.9 g carbohydrates; 57 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.