“Some of you out there might be shaking your head at the idea of pork rinds, cereal, and cinnamon going together – but take a leap of faith with me. When these initially came out of the fridge, the absolute first thought that I had was WOW, Salted Caramel Popcorn!” Low Carb Salted Caramel Pork Rind Cereal – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 ounce pork rinds
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Put your pan on medium heat and add 2 Tbsp. Butter. Let this cook down until it becomes browned.
- Remove from heat and add heavy cream and erythritol. Start mixing it and return to the heat.
- The caramel mixture will start bubbling. Continue mixing it until the color you want is attained.
- Once the caramel comes together, add your pork rinds and mix them in. Make sure all pork rinds get coated.
- Transfer pork rinds to a container or onto foil and put in the fridge for 20-45 minutes.
- Serve with milk and garnish with nuts if you’d like.
Per Serving: 385 calories; 48.3 g fat; 2.1 g carbohydrates; 17.1 g protein.
Recipe by: Amber, Photo Credit: John D. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.