“One word: scrumptious! Very moist, tasty and full of chocolate goodness! Moist Chocolate Muffins – even better the next day..” You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, 3/4 cup chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a large bowl. Whisk egg, yogurt, milk, vanilla, and vegetable oil in another bowl until smooth; pour into chocolate mixture and stir until batter is just blended. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 15 g fat; 45.3 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 132 mg sodium.
Recipe by: LONESTAR1, Photo Credit: StockSnap (pixabay)