You must try Too Much Chocolate Cake! “This cake won me First Prize at the county fair last year. It is very chocolaty.” Enjoy!
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil’s food cake mix
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Recipe by: Denise, Photo Credit: endlesswatts (pixabay)