“Enjoy this yummy low carb cheesecake any time of year. The gluten free crust is sweetened blend of almond flour, cocoa, and butter.” Keto No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Classic White or Swerve
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 5 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon grass-fed gelatin
- 4 teaspoons cold water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Swerve Confectioners Powdered Sweetener
- 24 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Classic White or Swerve
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Confectioners Powdered Sweetener
- 1 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix crust ingredients in 9-inch springform pan. Press down to form crust
- In a small pan, combine gelatin and cold water; let stand until thick.
- Place over low heat, stirring constantly, just until the gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat; cool (do not allow it to set).
- Whip the cream with the powdered sweetener, until slightly thick.
- While slowly beating, add the gelatin to whipping cream.
- Whip at high speed until stiff. Set aside.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Mix cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla, and peanut butter in a large bowl with electric mixer until well combined.
- Gently fold in stabilized whipped cream.
- Pour filling over crust and smooth top with rubber spatula.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Run knife along edge of cheesecake in pan, then remove springform side.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan or microwave.
- Stir in powdered sweetener and vanilla.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over top of cheesecake.
- Enjoy 🙂
- The whipped heavy cream can be stabilized with 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar for those who prefer not to use gelatin.
Per Serving: 439 calories; 42 g fat; 8.9 g carbohydrates; 10 g protein.
Recipe by: Lisa, Photo Credit: AnikonaAnn
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.