“I make this for my kids quite often. It is very simple. Preparing the batter in the food processor makes it that much easier. Serve with syrup and butter. Also good with applesauce!” Oatmeal Pancakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Place flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, buttermilk, vanilla, oil and egg in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 207 calories; 9.3 g fat; 24.6 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 605 mg sodium.
Recipe by: mom2hhh, Photo Credit: RitaE (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.