“These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies are incredibly easy to make, dense, chewy, and loaded with peanut butter and chocolate chips. The perfect easy dessert to enjoy any time of year!” Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp liquid stevia extract
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease an 8×8 inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter, butter and Swerve Sweetener until smooth and well combined.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla extract and stevia extract until well combined.
- Beat in almond flour mixture until fully incorporated and then stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture in prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a knife or an offset spatula.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes (less for a gooey consistency, more for a cakier consistency), until top is lightly browned and just set.
- Remove and let cool at least 25 minutes before cutting and serving.
Per Serving: 151 calories; 13 g fat; 5.9 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: James B. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.