“Herbed and garlic pork with a sweet Marsala wine–easy to make!” Pork Marsala – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound boneless pork loin chops, pounded thin
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- Mix flour, salt ,garlic salt, garlic powder, and oregano together in a medium bowl. Add pork chops, and toss until well coated.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place pork in skillet in a single layer, and cook, turning occasionally, until brown on both sides. Add mushrooms and minced garlic; cook and stir briefly.
- Stir in wine, scraping the skillet to loosen any brown bits. Cover and simmer over medium heat until pork is tender and sauce is thickened, about 15 minutes. If sauce is too thick, adjust by stirring in a small amount of wine.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 455 calories; 27.6 g fat; 18.3 g carbohydrates; 17.6 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 356 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Junnie Ann, Photo Credit: Anestiev (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.