Black Forest Cheesecakes
“A Yuletide treat, these easy black forest cheesecakes combine the perfect match of chocolate and cherries.” Black Forest Cheesecakes – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C).
- Line muffin cups with paper or foil muffin liners.
- Remove cookie top from each sandwich cookie; crush and set aside.
- Place cream-topped cookies in lined muffin cups, cream side up.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, baking cocoa, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer in a large bowl until fluffy.
- Mix in eggs until blended. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full; sprinkle 1/4 cup reserved cookie crumbs over top.
- Discard remaining crumbs or save for another use.
- Bake in preheated oven until set, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool completely; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top each cheesecake with 2 tablespoons pie filling and a dollop of whipped topping just before serving.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 16.7 g fat; 36.3 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 183 mg sodium.
Recipe by: aeposey, Photo Credit: David Danzig (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.