“Tangy, delicious and creamy Keto Key Lime Bars! They are low carb, gluten free and high fat with an amazing almond flour shortbread crust. ” Keto Key Lime Bars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1½ cupblanched almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1 cup coconut oil or butter
- 3/4 cup Swerve (or erythritol and 1 tsp stevia glycerite)
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup Swerve (or erythritol and 1 tsp stevia glycerite)
- tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp fine grain sea salt
- ¾ cup key lime juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease an 8 by 8 square glass pan. In a medium bowl, mix the butter and natural until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour and salt. Use a hand mixer to combine well. This will be a thick cookie crust; press onto bottom of pan using your hands.
- Place in oven to pre-bake the crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the pre-baked crust and bake for 30-40 minutes or until light golden and filling is set in the middle.
- Cover with foil if top is getting too dark and center is still not set.
- Place in fridge to cool. The filling will set up in the fridge.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 307 calories; 29 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein.
Recipe by: Bob M., Photo Credit: Maria Kovaleva
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.