Sweet, crunchy, and portable, these keto no bake cookies are the perfect low carb treat. A quick and easy low carb cookie recipe that is sure to be a spouse and kid-approved. Keto No Bake Cookies – You must try this recipe.
The great thing about the keto no bake cookies is that they don’t use any egg like a traditional recipe. That makes them a great dessert option for those with egg allergies or intolerance.
As a child, I remember a neighbor always making haystack cookies and it was always such a treat. Sometimes she made them with oatmeal and other times she made them with crunchy chow mein noodles.
With this low carb haystack no bake cookie recipe, I used unsweetened desiccated coconut to give it that familiar no bake cookie crunchy texture.
If you like Keto No Bake Cookies, you can try similar recipes:
- Low Carb Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Lemon Cookies
- Keto Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Low Carb Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
- Low-Carb Almond Cinnamon Butter Cookies
- Chewy Keto Chocolate Cookies
- Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
- Low-Carb Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Keto Gingersnap Cookies
- Best Keto Oreo Cookies
- Low Carb Vanilla Latte Cookies
- Low Carb Shortbread Cookies
- Keto Cream Cheese Cookies
- Low Carb Hazelnut Keto Cookies
- Keto Cranberries and Walnuts Cookies with Almond Flour
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other keto / low-carb recipes as well!
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.