“This tomato and cabbage soup was rumored, in days of old, to melt away those thighs.” Cabbage Fat-Burning Soup – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 5 carrots, chopped
- 3 onions, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole peeled tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 large head cabbage, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 2 quarts tomato juice
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 10 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- Place carrots, onions, tomatoes, cabbage, green beans, peppers, and celery in a large pot.
- Add onion soup mix, tomato juice, beef broth, and enough water to cover vegetables.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- May be stored in the refrigerator for several days.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 90 calories; 0.5 g fat; 20.7 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 483 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Nell Marsh, Photo Credit: tordragon (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.