“This cake is easy to make, and it’s so delicious. Everyone that’s tried it has said it tasted just like the ones in a deli! You’ll love it!” Chantal’s New York Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Recipe by: Taliesen, Photo Credit: Marcelokato (pixabay)