“Chorizo breakfast tacos with potato hash and eggs are ridiculously flavorful, quick, and easy. The perfect meal any time of day!” Chorizo Breakfast Tacos with Potato Hash and Eggs – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 baked potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 7 ounces chorizo sausage, removed from casings
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 6 small corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons salsa
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Add potatoes, onion, garlic powder, and onion powder to one side of the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Add chorizo sausage on the other side of the skillet and saute, breaking up with the back of a spoon, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Turn over the potatoes after a couple of minutes so they get brown on both sides.
- Combine eggs, milk, 1 tablespoon cilantro, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Reduce heat and pour egg mixture into the skillet. Stir eggs until they are very softly set, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Spread out warmed tortillas and divide potato, chorizo, and egg mixture among them.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro. Top with Cheddar cheese and salsa.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 421 calories; 26.1 g fat; 27.9 g carbohydrates; 19.6 g protein; 196 mg cholesterol; 680 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Culinary Envy, Photo Credit: Keith Kendall (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.