“Whip up amazing tastiness with this creamy, creative mousse. It’s keto and so simple to make that any cook can throw it together in the afternoon and wow everyone after dinner.” Crunchy Keto Berry Mousse – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 oz. fresh raspberries or fresh strawberries or fresh blueberries
- 2 oz. chopped pecans
- ½ lemon the zest
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Pour the cream into a bowl and whip with a hand mixer until soft peaks form.
- Add the lemon zest and vanilla towards the end.
- Add berries and nuts to the whipped cream and stir thoroughly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator for 3 or more hours for a firm mousse.
- You can also enjoy the dessert immediately if you don’t mind a less firm consistency.
- We like a blend of raspberries and blueberries. What do you like? Try any combination— strawberries, cherries, blackberries, or red and black currants.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 27 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Emma Shevtzoff
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.