“Very low-carb keto beef enchiladas. I usually buy the thinly sliced roast beef at Costco®.” Keto Beef Enchiladas – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 (19 ounce) can enchilada sauce (such as Las Palmas®)
- 14 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 medium diced yellow onion (optional)
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Pour some enchilada sauce into a baking dish, barely covering the bottom.
- Lay out roast beef on a cutting board. Trim each slice to be the size of a taco. Cover with some Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese. Sprinkle some onion over cheese and roll up beef slices. Arrange rolls in the baking pan. Moisten the top with enchilada sauce. Sprinkle remaining cheese, onion, and olives over enchilada sauce. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 15 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until cheeses brown, about 7 minutes more. Serve with sour cream.
- Instead of rolling onions inside each enchilada, you can sprinkle them on top with the olives, before baking.
Per Serving: 362 calories; 27.2 g fat; 3.8 g carbohydrates; 25.8 g protein; 92 mg cholesterol; 875 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Chef Hunter, Photo Credit: Tri (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.