“Warm up with some delicious cream of chicken soup with bacon and mushrooms. It’s sure to take the chill out on a cool fall or winter day and satisfy hunger.” Keto Cream of Chicken Soup with Bacon – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 slices no sugar bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3.5 ounces shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 1/3 cup white cooking wine or water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups chicken bone broth
- 4 ribs celery chopped
- 4 pieces deboned skinless chicken thighs cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- Cook bacon in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat in large soup pot until crispy.
- Remove bacon from pot and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to pot, add garlic and cook until golden.
- Add mushrooms and cook until they are softened.
- Add wine or water and cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- Stir in coconut milk, heavy cream, and chicken broth.
- Add celery and chicken.
- Simmer until heated throughout. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley and bacon.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 17.9 g fat; 5.3 g carbohydrates; 18.4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.