“A low carb meatloaf that uses pork rinds in place of the bread crumbs. The ketchup typically called for in the recipe is replaced with basic ingredients.” Low Carb Meatloaf – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 3/4 cup crushed pork rinds
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons low carb sweetener or a touch of stevia (optional)
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lightly spray a 5×9 inch loaf pan with oil or line with foil.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix until blended.
- Pat into loaf shape and place in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until meat thermometer registers 165 degrees F (about 1 hr to 1 hr 15 min).
- When meat is done, juices will be clear.
- Drain any fat and let sit about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Makes 8 servings
- Net carbs per serving: 4g
Per Serving: 319 calories; 14.3 g fat; 5.1 g carbohydrates; 41.3 g protein.
Recipe by: Lisa, Photo Credit: Brent Hofacker
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.