“Quick and easy, but very delicious mushroom pork chops. One of my family’s favorites served over brown rice.” Mushroom Pork Chops – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic salt to taste.
- In a large skillet, brown the chops over medium-high heat. Add the onion and mushrooms, and saute for one minute. Pour cream of mushroom soup over chops. Cover skillet, and reduce temperature to medium-low. Simmer 20 to 30 minutes, or until chops are cooked through.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 8.5 g fat; 9.6 g carbohydrates; 23.6 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 924 mg sodium.
Recipe by: mmcgee, Photo Credit: Jofo2005 (flickr)