“Finally … here is an easy, delicious, pineapple cake for pineapple lovers! And it’s lower in fat than most other cakes!” You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package reduced fat yellow cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, pineapple (with juice), and eggs until well-mixed.
- Pour into pan, and bake 30-35 minutes.
Recipe by: Sharon Baetcke, Photo Credit: mchsnadams (pixabay)